Fees and Commissions for the - Australian Watercolour Muster - 2021
Fees and commissions:
- An Entry Fee, of $AUD 45.00 per painting in any Category - will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Finalists in this years - Category 1 will be eligible to be entered into FabrianoInAcquarello - Italy 2022 if COVID allows this to go ahead.
- Entry fees are not refundable for this years Australian Watercolour Muster - 2021.
- All Finalists Artwork will be available for ‘Online Sale’ from the 11th to 23rd September 2021 on the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital - Online Gallery – 2021
- Commission of 30% per sale of a painting, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work if sold during the Digital Gallery Sale Period. ***Please note given the situation most of us are facing with lock downs the Australian Watercolour Muster team have agreed to only take a handling fee of $5% to cover bank and admin fees - we trust this will support you through these times.
- The Artist whose 'Entries' are nominated as 'Eligible for FabrianoInAcquarello 2022' will have the choice to determine if they wish their Artworks to go to Italy (Covid Permitting in 2022) -
- Entry Fees for FabrianoInAcquarello - Italy are separate to the Entry Fee above $AUD 45.00 for the Australian Watercolour Muster 2021 - and nominated Artists will be advised of these international fees when they are announced.
By submitting your works you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Each art work must be the original un-copied work of the exhibitor.
- Each art work will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artist’s must remember to include 10% GST where applicable.
- All entries must be made through the Gallery 247 on-line art and art show management system.
- Types, numbers and sizes of art works must conform to the Acceptable Art Works section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions prior to entering the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2021